Our Press Office is based on experienced sport journalists and managers. We are here to help you and provide all necessary information both before and during European Games 2023. To contact us simply send us an email: email@example.com.
Press Officer and Head of Media Department
- 13.04.2023 Start of the media accreditation process
- 15.05.2023 Deadline for media accreditation aplication
- 16.06.2023 Opening of Main Press Centre in Krakow
- 20.06.2023 European Games Opening Press Conference
- 21.06.2023 Opening Ceremony of European Games 2023
- 02.07.2023 Closing Press Conference and Closing Ceremony of European Games 2023
- 03.07.2023 Closing of Main Press Centre in Krakow
An offer of media hotels from which transportation to the venues will be provided can be found at
For all questions about media hotels, please contact us at the email address provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation written press/internet/radio
Accreditation non-right holder TV
Accreditation non right-holder Documentary
Right holders TV – apply
Right holders Radio – apply
Right holders TV&Radio – apply
Right holders News Access – apply
Media & TV Accreditation Manual
Here you will find the guidelines which will make the media accreditation process for journalists and photographers easy and clear.
Here are the guidelines for the non-right holders tv crews for European Games. Check what is necessary to obtain ENR accreditation.