TYPES OF TICKETS
- There are two types of tickets on sale for European Games 2023. The first are digital tickets, which will be sent by an email provided at registration, or there will be an option to upload them to digital wallets on smartphones.
- The second type is collector’s tickets. These will be tickets printed on special paper with multiple enhancements and numbering. They will be sent by courier service. Note: Digital and collector’s tickets will be delivered a few weeks before the start of European Games 2023. They are not shipped immediately after purchase!
CATEGORIES OF TICKETS
- Tickets are available for sale in several categories. At a particular venue and depending on the discipline, there will be different price categories such as Premium, 1. and 2. Tickets are on sale for sectors with seats for wheelchair users (packages with a seat for a caregiver) and for “Easy Access” sectors for people with disabilities who do not use wheelchairs, such as close to entrances, stairs or with minimal distance to walk.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Create an account in the ticketing system to purchase tickets online.
- Buy your tickets online through the official site, or at ticket offices at sports venues on the day of each event. Due to the high interest in many disciplines, we recommend purchasing through online sales.
- Depending on the type of tickets purchased: they will be sent by an email in digital form/you will be able to upload them to your smartphone (e-wallet), or you will receive courier delivery if you choose collector ticket.
- Grab your ticket, come to the games, and have the best time while supporting your favorite athletes!
THESE ARE THE CONDITIONS TO USE YOUR TICKETS:
- Ticket sales begins on April 3rd, 2023, and will continue until the European Games 2023 themselves or tickets are sold out.
- Most of the tickets can be purchased from the beginning. Tickets for events including athletics, archery, BMX, beach handball, beach soccer, sport climbing, and shooting will be released in the second phase. Tickets for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the European Games 2023, as well as for selected competitions mentioned above, will also be available at a later date.
- The ticket prices are listed next to each discipline in spectator’s guide below. Prices vary depending on the discipline and the phase of the games (e.g., qualification, pool phase, semifinals, and finals). They will also vary according to the selected seat in the stands. The cheapest tickets will be available from PLN 20 (regular) and PLN 10 (concessionary).
- Concessionary tickets are available for children and youth up to the age of 18, students up to 26 years of age, pensioners, seniors over 65 years of age, war veterans, soldiers, fire fighters, officers of the Border Guard, Police, Customs Service, Meritorious Transplant Donors, and Meritorious Blood Donors. Discounted tickets are also available to people with disabilities who do not purchase tickets in packages (EASY ACCESS or wheelchair space). There are no reduced price tickets for athletics.
- There are also events where admission will be free (including padel, teqball, muaythai and kickboxing, as well as the first 3 days of athletics competitions).
- In accordance with the rules and regulations, there will be no ticket refunds. Please make your purchases thoughtfully. Ticket refunds will be possible only in the event of legitimate reasons, such as postponement of competitions, cancellation of competitions, change of venue, etc. We will inform fans about this each time.
- When purchasing tickets for EG2023, we do not require personal information. The exception is beach soccer, where, in accordance with the law, we require the personal data of each supporter (in the case of people of Polish nationality: name, surname, and PESEL, in the case of people of other nationalities: name, surname, and ID or passport number).
- According to current information, EG2023 organisers do not foresee audience restrictions and other restrictions due to COVID-19.
Have quesions? Try to find the answer here!